Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snow Days!

Amidst intermittent power outages, shoveling out after the snow plow goes by, and trying to stay caught up with wet boots and mittens, I'm going to take a little break. Well, from writing, anyway...

By the time Saturday comes, after being home with the kids during all this snow, I'll really need a break!  I sure am looking forward to the Yarn Train trip.  I'll be joining a whole train full of knitters with friend Rhondi*, daughter Carey, and a couple more great friends taking the Amtrak to Portland for a day of knitting and shopping and traveling in comfort.  Sounds like just the thing to celebrate the end of a week of cabin fever  :-)

I'll be back soon!

The view out our south window the morning after 13 inches
of new snow fell. Glad I refilled the feeders the day before!
*By the way, thanks, Rhondi, for helping me fix up my peacock feather image to use as my new banner!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment