Saturday, December 24, 2011

Z is for...

Zzzzzzzz....

I'm going to take a couple days off.  You don't mind, do you?

If you're celebrating a holiday, I hope it's happy, relaxed, and everyone can be at peace, even if for just a little while. ♥

This knitted pillow cover was put together with the sweater-in-progress my
mother-in-law, Phebe, was working on when she died.  It is shown on the cute orange
loveseat that was a part of Dearest's family for as long as he can remember.
What a comfy place to catch a few ZZZZZs...

2 comments:

  1. Perfect!! Merry Christmas Ferol, My best to you and yours some of which are mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry XZZZZmas, my dear blogger. I can't keep up with posts daily, so I do blog-reading marathons. I don't mind a bit feeling (for a change) that I'm not missing something imnportant if I don't look every day!

    ReplyDelete